Jobs at Silva Heeren
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented, self-motivated, self learning PHP developer who is amazing at WordPress Development to work full-time in our Miami office. You will be in charge of creating amazing WordPress websites, updating existing client sites, optimize traffic flows and work alongside our talented team.
The perfect candidate:
• 2+ years of WordPress development experience
• Knowledge of Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator
• Responsive design and mobile website development experience
• Converting Photoshop PSD design files into working standards-compliant XHMTL WordPress themes
• Knowledge of creating WordPress custom themes, post types and backends
• Database design and implementation experience
• Page speed optimization and advanced page-caching setup
• Browser compatibility testing
• Experience with cPanel, phpMyAdmin, Command Line experience, Apache web server and htaccess.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
• Install WordPress, themes, plugins and manipulating the design (images/css/fonts)
• Work efficiently and meet project deadlines with minimal supervision
• Fix UI & UX behavior and layout related bugs
• Develop mockups and prototypes of websites
• Plugin integration
• Manage existing WordPress websites
How to apply:
If you are interested, send us an email to email@example.com with your resume and a link to your portfolio. We are looking for a WordPress web developer with an eye for design. Only Miami-Dade/Broward County local applicants will be considered. NO OVERSEAS COMPANIES OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.
We are looking for a fresh minded individual with Social Media management experience. Part-time with the possibility of evolving into a full-time position. If you are in college or about to graduate, and have the experience for what we are looking for, we will work around your schedule.
Duties / Qualifications:
Proficient and creative writer
Ability to manage the most popular social media outlets.
Hootsuite and other post scheduling tools.
Juggle between many accounts.
Beneficial Extras (but not required):
Adwords, Facebook ads and PPC campaigns
SEO processes knowledge
Bilingual: English / Spanish
How to apply:
Join our fast growing company. Send resume and work samples (links) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Please, no recruiters or agencies.